Thursday 21 June 2012

G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation (2013)

Pin It
G.I. Joe: Retaliation.  The only movie this summer with a ninja avalanche, the second G.I. Joe film looks like all kinds of fun.  The story has the Joes striking back after almost being wiped out by Cobra forces under the direction of Cobra Commander and Presidential impersonator, Zartan (the President is played by Jonathan Pryce).  However, I’m not sure the Joes will succeed if they can’t even notice the giant Cobra Commander head behind them.

Directed by: Jon M. Chu
Writers: Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick
Stars : Channing Tatum,Bruce Willis,Dwayne Johnson,Ray Stevenson,Adrianne Palicki
 G.I. Joe 2
 G.I. Joe 2
 G.I. Joe 2

 G.I. Joe 2
 G.I. Joe 2
 G.I. Joe 2
 G.I. Joe 2
 G.I. Joe 2
G.I. Joe 2
Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Headline

All About Hollywood